Eurasian Association of Pedagogical Universities
The Eurasian Association of Pedagogical Universities is the first
interstate public-pedagogical organization. It was created in order to
integrate the sphere of education and science in support of the Eurasian
Economic Union. The initiators of the Association were the Kazakh National
Pedagogical University.Abaya and Moscow State Pedagogical University.
May 22-23, 2015 in Almaty on the basis of the Kazakh National Pedagogical
University.Abai hosted the first meeting of the Eurasian Association of
Pedagogical Universities. Today, the association includes 48 pedagogical
educational institutions of the member states of the Eurasian Economic
Union (the Russian Federation, the Republic of Belarus, the Republic of
Kazakhstan, the Republic of Armenia, the Kyrgyz Republic).
Within the framework of the organization, Osh State University together
with its partners can work in the following areas:
- strengthening of international relations, development of international
and domestic traditions, innovations in the field of teacher education;
- organization of programs of academic mobility of students, teachers and
scientific and pedagogical personnel between pedagogical educational
- publication of scientific, scientific and methodological journals in the
field of education;
- organization of open competitions of educational and methodological,
scientific and methodological publications, textbooks;
- dissemination of best practices in the field of teacher education,
conducting advanced training courses for teachers, organizing scientific
and methodological seminars and trainings, conferences, exhibitions and
other cultural and educational events, etc.
- Several teachers of the university took part in the forums held with the
support of the Association in Moscow, Almaty, and made presentations.
The Eurasian Association of Pedagogical Universities has its own website.
For more information, please follow this link http://euapu.ru/