Main tasks: preparation of invitations to foreign delegations and
students invited by the university under bilateral or private agreements;
- Issuance of electronic study visas to foreign students based on documents
(certificates) issued by the deans of faculties, preparation of
- Submission of a package of documents for obtaining an electronic visa for
foreign students to the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign
Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- When extending the validity period of electronic visas for foreign
citizens, mandatory approval is carried out with the State Security
Committee of the Kyrgyz Republic.
- The UNHCR of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic
issues e-study visas to foreign students after approval by the SCNS.
- Registration of foreign students at the place of residence in the Public
Service Center (PSC-1) in Osh;
- Representatives of the relevant faculties are appointed to conduct
educational work with foreign students.
- Consultation with authorized representatives on the rules of legal stay
in Kyrgyzstan and timely submission of a package of documents for obtaining
a study visa with foreign students of the university;
- Jointly with the Traffic Police of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the
Kyrgyz Republic, the Plenipotentiary Representative of the Ministry of
Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic for the south of Kyrgyzstan, the
Department of Internal Affairs of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the
Kyrgyz Republic for Osh, the Main Department of the State Security
Committee of the Kyrgyz Republic for Osh and Osh region, to carry out work
on planning, coordinating and improving joint activities with foreign
- Work with the consular services of embassies accredited in Kyrgyzstan:
extending the validity of foreign passports, determining the place of
study, issuing diplomas and other documents.
- To the State Migration Service under the Government of the Kyrgyz
Republic for quotas and registration of documents for obtaining a permit to
attract foreign labor;